Certificate in Revenue Management Level 2 (CertRMtm 2)
Are you ready to test your knowledge?
The Certificate in Revenue Management Level 2 is the second half of a two-part certification in revenue management. This certification tests your knowledge of the Revenue Academy modules 8-14 and on successful completion of the exams you will receive the award of CertRM™ level 2.
The Certificate in Revenue Management Level 2 exam covers how to manage a revenue strategy, pricing economics, how to implement a dynamic rate strategy, pricing strategies and the psychology of pricing, forecasting and total revenue management, The supporting content to help you pass this exam is covered in the Revenue Academy modules 8-14.
There are 80 questions to answer with a pass mark of 70%
This exam will test your knowledge in the following areas:
- Putting revenue management strategies into action
- The role of cost in pricing including fixed and variable costs, the breakeven point and the concept of incremental cost used in revenue management
- The economic principles behind revenue management
- Dynamic pricing and capacity management
- Price positioning strategies and psychological pricing
- Forecasting and forecasting techniques
- Total revenue management principles and KPIs
This is for you if you:
- Want to demonstrate your knowledge of revenue management
- Want to add a new, practical dimension to your portfolio of revenue management qualifications
What you will get:
- A certificate of achievement is awarded on successful completion of the exam
You may also like – Certificate in Revenue Management Level 1 (CertRMtm 1)