As a leading provider of revenue training to the hospitality industry, Revenue by Design has not been immune to the events of 2020. Lockdowns meant our long-established classroom based-training courses were put on hold, just as hotels faced increased pressure to make every penny count. The requirement for both easy and affordable access to revenue management knowledge to drive profitability was needed more than ever.
Like everyone, we had to find different ways of doing things
And so Revenue Academy was born
What is Revenue Academy ?
Revenue Academy was established to provide a practical and accessible means to share the skills and knowledge required to transform bottom and top-line profitability. Courses are based on the combined expertise of leading revenue management experts and educators and brought together by Ally Northfield, MD, Revenue by Design. They are based on combining fundamental revenue management principles with practical experience of building profit optimising strategies for hotels and accommodation providers worldwide.
Revenue by Design’s classroom-based courses have long been a leading resource for hospitality professionals looking to advance their revenue management knowledge. With classroom learning suspended, Revenue Academy takes these courses online reinforcing our commitment to share, build and drive revenue management knowledge and understanding throughout the industry.
Managing Director, Revenue by Design
Why Revenue Academy?
- Design your own training: modular based courses allow you to build your own learning program based on your existing knowledge and objectives.
- Flexible learning: learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever you want.
- Build Confidence :Practical exercises throughout bring the theory to life and build confidence in applying knowledge learnt to your business.
- ‘Test your Understanding’ at the end of every module ensures you get the most out of your learnings
- Access to the Online Learning Forum provides an opportunity to connect with teachers and fellow students. Ask a question, seek advice, share your wins!
Is this for you?
We believe size, scale or classification of property should not be a barrier to solid, robust pricing strategies – and that decisions underpinning these strategies are understood by all those tasked with driving profitability. So whether you are a hotel, B&B or guesthouse owner, looking for tools and techniques to help you price for profit, a digital marketer keen to understand how pricing decisions impact your strategy, or a revenue professional who is looking to advance and deepen their revenue knowledge, you will find courses to suit your own personal needs and objectives.
For more information, contact email@example.com