Module 7 – How to monitor a Revenue Strategy
Duration 2 hours approx
- Are you unsure how to set up a strategy to monitor your revenue performance?
- Could you benefit from a pricing framework to ensure you don’t leave money on the table?If you are looking for ways to practically put a revenue strategy into action and monitor performance then this module is for you.
What will you learn?
How to monitor a revenue strategy features a set of tools and tips to guide you through how to manage and implement a revenue strategy. Walk through how to create a report to track pace of reservations arrival with options to view the data by market segment, and create a robust framework for setting rate and occupancy targets. Understand how time dimensions are used in revenue management to look at past, present and future data so you always have a handle on how the business is performing and never miss an opportunity. With these tools in place then take advantage of the 10 steps offered to guide you through the decisions making to optimise your incoming revenues.
This is for you if you are
- A hospitality business owner who wants greater visibility on property performance and opportunities to drive more revenues
- An aspiring revenue manager within a hotel who wants to make a valuable contribution to optimise incoming revenues.
What will you get
- 6 easy to follow instructor led tutorials provide a step by step guide to plan to create a framework for putting in place a revenue strategy
- All the theory is covered in a workbook as a handy reference to reinforce your online learning
- 'Test your Understanding’ with our Knowledge Check
- Need some additional support? Our online forum is the place to connect with teachers and fellow students. Ask a question, seek advice, share your wins
- Advice on which tools to invest in to get visibility on competitor rates and performance
A downloadable report to start monitoring your strategy today