Module 3 – Understanding your Customer
Duration 2 hours approx
- Are you keen to understand how and why your customer books underpins all pricing decisions?
- Can you identify the key customer behaviours that shape an optimal rate strategy?
- Armed with increased customer insight, would you know how to price accordingly?
What you will learn
An understanding of your guest and how this relates to pricing for optimal profits is key to driving revenue. You will discover the questions to ask to effectively segment your customer markets and set pricing strategies accordingly.
This is for you if you are
- A Hospitality business owner, with limited access to revenue management and pricing expertise who would like to understand how to easily and effectively influence pricing decisions.
- An aspiring revenue and commercial manager within a hotel who wants to make a valuable contribution to profit discussions.
- A service provider to hospitality businesses looking to engage fully in commercial conversations at client meetings
What will you get
- 6 easy to follow instructor led tutorials provide a step by step guide to understand your customer and manage revenue strategies accordingly.
- All the theory is covered in a workbook as a handy reference to reinforce your online learning
- ‘Test your Understanding’ with our Quiz
- Need some additional support? Our online forum is the place to connect with teachers and fellow students. Ask a question, seek advice, share your wins
- 1 downloadable market segmentation definitions chart as a handy to keep reference guide.
- A practical exercise on market segmentation to reinforce understanding.